With the server being updated, that means there have been fixes and changes!
- Added Ultra Space.
- Added Ultra Deep Sea biome to Ultra Space.
- Added Ultra Desert biome to Ultra Space.
- Added Drowned World.
- Added Drowned World biomes: Drowned Crimson, Drowned Warm and Drowned Dark.
- Added Drowned World air-meter and health timer, with a flashing warning symbol when the timer is close to elapsing.
- Updated the Drowned World boss challenge.
- Added Gift Box.
- Added Ultra Deep Sea blocks: Ultra Deep Sea Crystal, Ultra Deep Sea Crying Crystal, Ultra Deep Sea Clay, Ultra Deep Sea Gravel, Ultra Deep Sea Stone, Ultra Deep Seagrass and Ultra Deep Sea Pickle.
- Added Ultra Space Stone.
- Added Ultra Desert blocks: Ultra Desert Sandstone, Ultra Desert Sandstone Stairs, Ultra Desert Sandstone Slab, Ultra Desert Chiseled Sandstone, Ultra Desert Cut Sandstone, Ultra Desert Cut Sandstone Slab, Ultra Desert Smooth Sandstone, Ultra Desert Smooth Sandstone Stairs, Ultra Desert Smooth Sandstone Slab, Ultra Desert Sandstone Wall and Ultra Desert Gilded Sand.
- Added Ultra Desert Cactus, which will poison you, and your party members on contact with the block.
- Added Ultra Deep Sea Kelp, Ultra Deep Sea Grass and Ultra Deep Sea Pickle, which will blind you, and put your party members to sleep, on contact with the block.
- Added Drowned World Teleporter to the creative inventory.
- Added Ultra Space Teleporter to the creative inventory.
- Added battle arenas variants: Plains Battle Arena, Desert Battle Arena, Taiga Battle Arena and Snowy Battle Arena.
- Added battle arena market stands variants.
- Added beginner-friendly competitive NPC Trainer trios to each generated battle arena.
- Added chatting NPCs to battle arena stalls for friendly introductions to competitive battling.
- Added graveyards: Church A, Church B, Church C, Haunted Graveyard A and Haunted Graveyard B.
- Updated the Towers of Darkness and Towers of Waters.
- Added chatting NPCs to the entrance of the Towers of Darkness and Towers of Waters.
- Added challenging, competitive NPC Trainers to each level of the Towers of Darkness and Towers of Waters.
- Updated Grotto Hills structure.
- Updated Raid Den structures: Raid Den Water E, Raid Den Nether B, Raid Den Desert C, Raid Den Beach A.
- Updated Waypoint structures: Waypoint Badlands A, Waypoint Badlands B, Waypoint Desert A, Waypoint Desert B, Waypoint Forest A, Waypoint Forest B, Waypoint Icy A, Waypoint Icy B, Waypoint Jungle A, Waypoint Jungle B, Waypoint Mountain A, Waypoint Mountain B, Waypoint Mushroom A, Waypoint Mushroom B, Waypoint Plains A, Waypoint Plains B, Waypoint Savanna A, Waypoint Savanna B, Waypoint Swamp A and Waypoint Swamp B.
- Added Ultra Desert clutter: Desert Clutter A, Desert Clutter B, Desert Clutter C, Desert Clutter D, Desert Clutter E and Desert Clutter F.
- Added Ultra Desert ruins: Desert Ruin A, Desert Ruin B, Desert Ruin C, Desert Ruin D, Desert Ruin E, Desert Ruin F, Desert Ruin G, Desert Ruin H, Desert Ruin I, Desert Ruin J, Desert Ruin K, Desert Ruin L, Desert Ruin M, Desert Ruin N, Desert Ruin O, Desert Ruin P Desert Ruin Q and Desert Ruin R.
- Added Ultra Desert grottos: Desert A, Desert B, Desert C and Desert D.
- Added Ultra Deep Sea grottos: Deep Sea Grotto A, Deep Sea Grotto B, Deep Sea Grotto C and Deep Sea Grotto D.
- Added PokéStops to all remaining Waypoint structures.
- Added container loot tables to battle arena structures.
- Added container loot tables to buried graveyard structures.
- Added container loot tables to all remaining Waypoint structures.
- Added container loot tables to Chalice house structures.
- Added container loot tables to Towers of Water and Towers of Darkness.
- Added container loot tables for Haunted Tower houses.
- Added container loot tables for Ultra Ruin structures.
- Significantly improved memory allocation, reducing memory usage during gameplay.
- Berry and Apricorn plants now grow inline with Minecraft’s Berry Bush. They now have a 20% chance of growing up one stage, for a total of 3 stages. Rarer berries will take up to twice as long.
- Necrozma will now revert to Dawn or Dusk form after battle.
- Improved void structure generation.
- Ultra Space will now respawn you to your spawn point if all of your party faints while in Ultra Space.
- Drowned World will now respawn you to your Overworld teleport location once you swim out of the world’s bound heights.
- Gift Boxes will no longer yield Coal.
- Updated color-changing pattern of Wormholes, making them smoother in their transition.
- Aluminum, Platinum and Silver materials now have different durability.
- Evolution stone hammers now no longer have a mining speed of 1.
- Hammers can now mine a 3x3x1 area, costing them 3x the normal durability usage.
- Added specs to modify battle statistics instead of setting them:
- Added specs to modify EVs values instead of setting them:
- Added specs to modify IVs values instead of setting them:
- 17003 Necrozma failing to Ultra Burst from Dawn or Dusk form effectively into Ultra form.
- 17510 Fossil Cleaner model failing to visually indicate the status of the fossil cleaning process.
- 17802 Scrolls in Towers of Water and Towers of Darkness always facing East regardless of building directionality.
- 18476 White-Stripe Basculin being unable to evolve into Basculegion.
- 18724 Incense Burner failing to be usable in Infuser recipes.
- 18767 Infuser failing to stack the resulting item.
- 18895 Fixed switching party positions while inside the Day Care menu allowing to see the specie of the displayed Egg.
- 18898 Pixelmon wooden blocks failing to be usable as furnace fuel.
- 18898 Pixelmon wooden items now can be used as fuel, such as Picket Fence, Wood Hammer, Wooden Base and Wooden Flooring.
- 18912 Fixed changed NPC from Player Name to Resource Pack soft-locking the client.
- 18947 Mareep recently evolved into Flaafy now will update the model accurately after shearing.
- 18947 Mareep, Wooloo and Dubwool not regrowing wool once sheared.
- 19017 Move Tutors failing to accept costs for customized movelists.
- 19017 Move Tutors failing to display Level-Up moves despite settings allowing it.
- 19086 Urshifu Rapid-Strike being able to learn Wicked Blow when it shouldn’t.
- 19108 Eggs sent to PC upon Day Care retrieval displaying the Pokémon specie of the Egg on confirm message.
- 19132 Elevators failing to obey coordinate decimal points.
- 19133 Fixed Elevator hitbox not centering on the block.
- 19178 Fixed Elevators being only responsive in their North-West corner when ascending.
- 19179 JUMP Fishing Log completion percentages displaying one too many decimals.
- 19181 Witches spawning as their vanilla counterpart instead of their Pixelmon replacement.
- 19186 Orbs counting up instead of down upon soul harvesting.
- 19190 19147 Blue Orbs with exactly 8 shards crashing the client on render.
- 19195 Interacting with a PokéDisplay no longer crashes the server.
- 19224 “Once Per Day” NPC trainers crashing the client when challenged.
- 19234 19131 Pokéballs being reusable when used in a Raid while stored in a Pokébag.
- 19281 Flabébé, Floette and Florges failing to spawn as any other color than Red variant.
- 19283 Fixed recipes for Mail Boxes and Letter Boxes.
- ‘OK’ button in the JUMP Fishing Log activating on hover, and not click input.
- Calyrex Ice Rider’s Glastrier displaying with the wrong texture.
- Fixed Berry combos Infuser recipes producing Colorful Shake instead of Juice.
- Fixed Fire Stone failing to drop from 3 star Fire raids.
- Fixed Grotto Hills spawning surrounded in gravel blocks.
- Fixed Raid Dens spawning on top of Grottos during world generation.
/compsearcherror messages displaying their error message in white, not red.
/fillcurryfailing to accept Plain Curry as a command argument.
/wikicalling a client-side method on the server.
/wikidisplaying a specie’s base Special Defense stat instead of their base Speed.
- Fixed a rare crash caused by breaking a PokéStop.
- Fixed a rare instance of Day Care slots being overwritten by two new parents whilst keeping the old timer.
- Fixed blockstate position errors for Bench, Birch Bench, Fossil Cleaner, Mint, Movement Plate, Poké Display, Street Light, TV-2 and Zygarde Cell.
- Fixed client crash caused by PokéStop pre-calc event.
- Fixed locked text input fields during NPC editing.
- Fixed model position errors for Light Gray Armchair and Light Gray Couch.
- Fixed mount riding offsets seemingly ignoring base stat values.
- Fixed newly-hatched Pokémon inheriting moves from their movesets when hatched with empty move slots.
- Fixed rare soft-lock client crash when attempting to locate extra-dimensional dens while in overworld.
- Fixed special palettes failing to be included in the PokéDex.
- Fixed structure-spawned entities, such as statues, failing to rotate when spawned by world generation.
- JUMP Fishing Log displaying 2D nametags above the specie 3D model.
- JUMP Fishing Log displaying language keys instead of the proper palette name for Pokémon species in the summary and palette pages.
- JUMP Fishing Log scrolling upwards instead of downwards.
- JUMP Fishing Log specie page button hover being functionally smaller than displayed.
- Lures failing to drop upon player death.
- Magikarp palette catches failing to count towards Fishing Log completion.
- Palette display pages in JUMP Fishing Log displaying a flashing specie model.
- Pokédisplay crashing the client and server when rendered for the first time.
- Pokémon no longer chasing you and attempting to battle if you throw eggs or snowballs.
- Shellos East and Shellos West sprites flickering between the two forms when displayed by the JUMP Fishing Log.
- Shellos palettes catches failing to count towards JUMP Fishing Log completion.
- Spheal icon legend not displaying Spheal’s name in the JUMP Fishing Log.
- 15778 Necrozma’s Light That Burns the Sky move improperly calculating damage.
- 17120 Max-moves and G-Max moves failing to deplete PP from the original move used.
- 17325 Necrozma failing to use Z-Moves.
- 17740 Form Pokémon reverting to their normal form after mega-evolving or dyanamaxing.
- 18964 Fling failing to activate regardless of the item held slot status.
- 19019 Mega-evolved Pokémon such as Charizard displaying the wrong ability post-evolution.
- 19034 Rayquaza failing to mega-evolve when using Dragon Ascent.
- 19037 Shell Bell healing for entry hazards upon switch in.
- 19048 Room Service item failing to activate during battle.
- 19048 Room Service item failing to activate.
- 19055 Meloetta’s Relic Song erroring upon battle use.
- 19073 Bide using PP on turns where energy is storing or unleashing.
- 19089 Necrozma being unable to use Searing Sunraze Smash.
- 19118 Pay Day enabling money-collection even after players have fled their battle.
- 19123 Poison Types failing when using Toxic.
- 19161 Splinters’ success battle message incorrectly using an apostrophe.
- Cramorant’s Gulp Missile failing to shoot a missile back when attacked.
- Dynamax moves failing to consume PP.
- Fixed Mega evolutions occuring before switching when used on the same turn.
- Fixed Pokémon initiating a second flee check at the end of a turn.
- Fixed switched-in Mega Pokémon using an incorrect model when switched into a Pokémon with an available mega form.
- Players can no longer Ultra Burst more than one Necrozma per battle.
- Players can no longer Ultra Burst two Necrozma in the same turn during Double Battles.
- Updated Spanish translation.
- Updated Simplified Chinese translation.
- Updated Traditional Chinese translation.
- Updated Korean translation.
PixelmonItems#getPokeballListWithMasterno longer causes API breakages.
- Fixed PokeStop Cooldown color changes not being sent to the client
- NPC Trainers no longer always return false, allowing success to be returned.
- Replaced static reference to the client version party with a reference to the StorageProxy player’s party.
- Added a PreCalculate PokéStop event to allow for changing the PokéStop’s cooldown.
PokeStopTileEntity#canClaim(UUID)as it is redundant to re-create the player.
- Pokemon Specs can now be used to define which Pokemon may use a Z-Move.
- Implements the
PixelmonFaintEventin more places (when health is set to <= 0)